8/24/09

Pick One: Cardigans

I'm incredibly fortunate to have a close relationship with my mother. We speak everyday and see each other all the time (it helps that she lives down the street). When I lived at home, we always read magazines together and we had a little game that we used to play. The point of the game was to pick one item that you wanted on every page of the magazine - no runners up allowed. You might think it sounds lame, but I promise its super addictive. These days I find myself playing a similar game when browsing through my favourite online shops but it's not as much fun on my own. So I figured we could play it together. I'll do the hard work and compose 6 items from a particular category. All you have to do is pick one!

I'll start - I pick #6. I look forward to hearing your favourite pick.

1.
Alexander McQueen asymmetric cardigan
2.
See by Chloe chunky cardigan
3.
Phillip Lim embellished wool cardigan
4.
Milly beaded cardigan
5.
Clements Ribeiro cashmere cardigan
6.
Clements Ribeiro embellished cardigan

3 comments:

  1. Ive been playing this game for years - super fun! I pick number 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you play the same game! I am excited to have you play it here! Thanks for the support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Phillip Lim one!

    ReplyDelete